When I stepped foot into J.Crew it made me excited to find fall pieces as we transition out of warm weather. The array of pants, cardigans and sweaters made it super easy to fall in love. Check out the pieces below that are my #FallEssentials from J.Crew!
- Jeans, jeans, jeans. Let me tell you that when I tried these jeans on I didn’t want to take them off!!! I actually had never tried on or owned a pair of J.Crew jeans but when I felt their stretch I knew I had to try them on. I’m SO happy I did. These are probably, if not definitely – my favorite pair of jeans right now. Ladies – especially my curvy gals, TRY THESE ON. I seriously found a perfect pair of nice
dark denim jeans – that are perfect to dress down for office style or dress up to go out.
p.s. for my petite girls, they come in petite!! This could very well be the type of jeans Genuwine was singin’ about in the song…”in those jeans”. Jeans: PETITE CURVY TOOTHPICK JEAN IN DRYDEN WASH
- SADIE ANKLE BOOT IN LEOPARD
Umm, have you seen the article on the booties that Megan Markle wore?! If you haven’t just know that they have been selling out like crazy. I had been eyeing leopard print boots for weeks and when I saw these in the store – it was love at first sight. They are SO comfortable with the perfect round toe and just enough heel for everyday wear. These boots are made of calf hair and they are poppin’!
- A classy and sexy bodysuit – WRAP BODYSUIT IN DARK SEAWEED
You ever tried a shirt on and it surprised you on how flattering it was? That’s exactly what this bodysuit did. I bought this in the olive green color and it flattered me so nicely I just had to get it. I am looking forward to pairing this with both jeans and skirts! I’m wearing mine to my sip and shop event so make sure to RSVP for this Sunday.
- Drapey crepe faux-wrap top in Yellow
This top is such a flattering wrap top that is perfect for work AND dressing it up to go out. The style definitely provides such a chic look and it’s the perfect mix of business and class.
- The Cardigan/Jacket I will be LIVING in this fall/winter is the Point Sur fuzzy cardigan jacket in the color camel
Umm, all I have to say is if you get a chance to go into a J.Crew store go and just TOUCH this sweater. I promise you, you’ll either have it on or at the checkout in no time. It’s soooooo soft and warm.
So, what’s the best part of this post? You can come shop these pieces with me this SUNDAY November 4th from 11:30am -1:30pm at the J.Crew in Harbor East. Not only will you will receive a discount so you can purchase any item you fall in love with you’ll also receive a J.Crew tote, Now that’s what I’m talking about!
All our welcome just RSVP here before Sunday to get your free item.